BTS Jimin under suspicion of "speculative investments" over his 4 billion won Jugong officetel
BTS Jimin is under suspicion of "speculative" investments in real-estate.
On the 25th, Biz Korea confirmed in an exclusive report that the Yongsan branch of the National Health Service seized Jimin's 'Nine One Hannam' officetel in January due to delinquent premiums that resulted in 4 seizure notices being sent. The real-estate register was later updated 3 months later in April 22 to cancel the foreclosure notice after Jimin belatedly paid off the delinquent premiums.
In addition to his 'Nine One Hannam' officetel in Hannam-dong, Biz Korea is reporting suspicions of speculative investments over his Jugong 4.08 billion won apartment that was under reconstruction in November 2018.
Comments from Korea netizens:
- [+657, -629] But the article clearly says he paid back the premiums in full.
- [+580, -444] Wow, so many thugs coming out together to trend this fake post ㅋㅋ
- [+405, -28] This isn't about him belatedly paying back the debts in full. How could he ignore his insurance premiums to the point they had to send 4 seizure notices and foreclose on his home?
- [+338, -26] Army think being delinquent and foreclosure are the same thing.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ his account was in arrears, and overdue. He can get hit legally with this. Stop with the shields.
- [+319, -56] His officetel was foreclosed and seized on top of suspicions of speculative investments? They actually seized his home then cancelled it.. Wow, and they want to exempt them from military service? Daebak..this is definitely problematic in more ways than one.
- [+291, -22] They really seized his home and they're letting him get away with it ㅋㅋㅋ
- [+274, -184] So many weird comments here;; It's not like he committed tax evasion, he was just behind on his premiums to the NHS. Once he found out he was late he paid it all back in full.
- [+266, -19] Seizure of an officetel due to delinquent health insurance fees..ㅋㅋ I've never heard of that before..
- [+266, -47] Speculative real-estate investments and seizure from unpaid premiums? Just hurry up and go to the army ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- [+244, -14] So what was he doing that they had to seize his apartment?
- [+235, -16] Maybe because BTS fans are all young kids they must not understand the magnitude of this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I read the article and gasped and yet so many kids are shielding him over this. He paid it back in full which is only natural to do here but most people don't get that behind on their premiums in the first place..
- [+226, -43] I really thought BTS would be different.. this is quite disappointing.
SR: Daily Naver Blog
- Overwhelming, Discourteous Crowd Greets Hyun Bin And Son Ye Jin At LAX Airport
- BTS: Kim Taehyung 'V' Disheartened Because Friend Park Hyung-Sik's Show 'Soundtrack#1' Has Only 4 Episodes
- BTS: Kim Taehyung 'V' Got Hurt And Bruised On Last Day Of Las Vegas Concert