BTS RM's comments to a "monk" about the "military enlistment" scandal leaked to the media and speaks out
It turns out that the Hwaeomsa article posted yesterday was an article that was not discussed with RM, and he was only going to rest with an acquaintance at the temple. Even just looking at the article, why is a monk asking questions about their military scandal?
[Context] On the 4th, articles surfaced in the media regarding BTS RM's comments about their military service. According to media, RM visited the Hweomsa Temple in Gurye, South Jeolla, on a two-day, one-night schedule along with music producer Kang San on December 29 last year. RM stated that he "personally visited Hwaeomsa Temple to take a break to get inspiration for his music."
RM had a chat with head monk Deokmun with whom he had a long-standing relationship and stated, "I wanted to go early but ended up too late."
Venerable Deokmun then asked, "are you sad about not exempted from military service?" and RM replied, "Of course as a citizen of the Republic of Korea I want to fulfill my duty. Only then can we talk about rights. I will think of it as a time to become an adult."
After the chat, RM left with a message saying "he would definitely visit Hwaeomsa again."
However, after articles surfaced in the media, RM posted snippets of the interview with a message on his IG on the 5th and stated, "Thank you for a good time but I didn't realize you would even write an article. I will go quietly to another temple next time. #Lowkeymustbelowkey."
- [+644, -8] Daebak.. I can't believe he's openly criticizing them like this. He must've been really shocked to see his private comments to a monk get published in an article without discussing it with him first. This isn't a matter of wrong or right.. who is he going to trust to talk to now?
- [+592, -8] He's totally pissed ㅋㅋㅋ I don't know what that monk was thinking doing such an interview ㅋ 군 especially seeing as they got cursed so much over that military scandal. I'd honestly be offended if someone asked me that question in private but then went behind my back to leak my comments to media ㅋㅋㅋ
- [+548, -5] No.. why is this monk leaking comments from a private conversation?
- [+451, -6] I'm only going to believe in Bangtan from now on ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ. Who knew that even monks would be like that?
- [+424, -12] As if monks have any idea about it?
- [+204, -0] Hwaeomsa is a historical and famous temple. They could've just kept their mouths shut while taking pictures and received free publicity from foreign fans. But they have zero conscience and even did media interviews about his comments.. if they keep this up they're going to become a nugu temple.
- [+179, -0] Even monks are trying to make some coins from Bangtan ㅋㅋㅋㅋ. He probably thought he would gain some fame using Bangtan ㅋㅋㅋ.
- [+148, -1] Knowing RM's personality he totally wanted to visit there quietly so he must've been in shock seeing articles and interviews about his comments. They even took pictures ㅋㅋㅋ ah f*ck
- [+101, -0] I guess this is the true class of monks from a famous Buddhist temple like Hwaeomsa ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- [+87, -0] Even fans just watched from afar without taking pictures because they want them to spend their time comfortably when they're out in private. How is it ok for a monk to do something like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ. Looks like their noble acts are just a cosplay.
- BTS Jin's Latest Photo From Military Camp Revealed
- BTS Agency Requests ARMY Not To Visit Or Send Gifts To Jin's Military Training Center
- BTS SUGA Goes Topless For Mysterious Photo Shoot
Copyright © 2020 Kpop Reporter. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.