Apink Chorong's Accuser States Won't Take Any Settlement, Plans to Reveal the Truth
Apink Park Chorong's alleged victim 'Kim' is showing strong determination to reveal the truth.
On April 6, Kim's lawyer revealed in a call to Financial News, "my client has no intention of settling (reaching an amicable agreement). This case only has one case of alleged assault. I've taken lots of cases like this and most of them wanted to reach a financial settlement but that's not what the victim wants. She does not want any compensation, she wants to reveal the truth. If the perpetrator [Chorong] does not officially apologize for the violence, we will go all the way to the end."
He added, "her agency stated that Kim changed her words and avoided meeting but that's not true. We have not been able to get into contact with any of her agency reps or attorneys."
In the meantime, PlayM Entertainment has been silent since releasing an official statement on the 5th.
Financial News reached out to PlayM for clarifications on Chorong's past underage drinking photos released by Kim but they have not received any answer.
- [+3,375, -68] "Thank you Dad who always cared for me and sometimes gave me pocket money. I love you. My mother who laughed and watched over me every day and took care of me well. My brother, who always forgave me even if ate his food all the time. Thank you for being good to me. And thank you, my friends, who always treated me well. Also, thank you to the teachers who encouraged me even though I wasn't a good student. Goodbye to all." This is a note written by a student who was suffering from school abuse before he committed suicide.
- [+1,245, -73] Stop apologizing to the public and apologize to the victims you hurt and live in self-reflection
- [+816, -48] I don't know what the real truth is but after seeing those photos of her drinking as a minor in school I'm starting to think the accusations might be true.
- [+788, -47] Just disappear silently from the entertainment industry. Stop threatening the victim with lawsuits and just disappear. The person you assaulted will never get over the trauma you caused her.
- [+449, -16] The victim said she recorded the phone call with Park Chorong admitting to being abusive so I don't get why she's filing a lawsuit. I hope she can leak the recording.
- [+180, -7] Such a kid became a celebrity by washing her image and earning a lot of money ㅋㅋㅋ ridiculous
- [+124, -7] I really thought she was a homebody that never left the house and was pure and innocent. But after seeing her smoking and drinking pictures looks like her image was fake
- [+61, -10] Chorong-ah, you must've been scared for this to come out. If you've got any sense left, sincerely apologize and reflect before it gets bigger. Don't think of coming out on TV...
- [+41, -2] Her image looks completely different nowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- [+15, -4] Goodbye..